Design and track your personal impact.

Support several social and sustainable projects with one subscription.

Join to be the first one to know when we are live!

alt
alt
alt
alt

Design your impact

Choose the projects you want to support with a few simple clicks. We match you with truly impactful projects.

Next

Track the progress

See and experience the impact you are enabling. We take transparency to the next level by creating engaging content. *All projects are purely exemplary and do not indicate any official collaboration.

Next
SVG image

Let's dream big

Your monthly contribution supports our projects and one4good. 70% goes directly to the projects, while the other 30% helps us to grow and raise even more funds for the same. The concept is clear. 70% of a big pie is more than 100% of a small pie, and we want to create the biggest pie possible!

Next

Purpose trumps profit

We are a purpose company meaning that the company can never be sold and no profits can be paid out to shareholders. In fact, all revenues generated remain to run the company, grow the platform and, most importantly, support our projects.

alt

Topics

People

Children

Fighting against poverty and for equal opportunities.

Women

Promoting gender parity and preventing violence against women.

Refugees

Providing emergency aid and improving integration.

Elderly, Sick & Disabled

Improving quality of life and promoting inclusion.

Nature

Wildlife & Animals

Protecting animals, endangered species, and biodiversity.

Pollution

Reducing environmental pollution and plastic waste.

Healthy Oceans

Stopping overfishing and ocean pollution.

Trees & Forest

Fighting deforestation and restoring forests.

Sustainability

Social Entrepreneurship

Solving social and environmental problems through innovation.

Renewable Energy

Reducing CO2 emissions by investing in renewable energy.

Farming & Diet

Promoting smart and organic farming, and a plant-based diet.

Recycling & Upcycling

Promoting circular economy and reducing waste production.

About Us

Today we choose to do something.

Disappointed in corrupted politics that promise big change but keep falling short and frustrated with an economic system that rather contradicts sustainability than pushing it forward, two friends are embarking on a journey wanting to make a difference.

A journey that shall contribute to finding a balance between human life and nature on our planet. A journey that shall enable many people to affect big change with small contributions. A journey that shall turn endless discussions and talks into something tangible. And if anything, a journey that shall simply make the world a bit of a better place.

alt

Nikolas Jaeger

Being an entrepreneur and business angel for some years now, I learned how to manage a company as well as how to identify projects with great potential. Now I want to use this experience to solve problems that really matter.

I know my life is already privileged by simply having a European passport, having a roof over my head every night and plenty of food every day, and my privilege goes far beyond that. This is my time to give back to the world some of the luck that I have gratefully received.

alt

Daniel Jarnecic

I've spent several years in innovation management, helping companies to develop user-centered products and services, and in the fields of New Work, helping people and companies to adapt to the needs of a fast-changing professional world. There I've learned that a different way of working and entrepreneurship is possible. That change is possible.

Now, I want to use this knowledge and achieve change on a bigger scale. I want to live in a world where we live together in peace, where the difference of sex, skin color, or religion doesn't matter. In a world where we protect nature and conserve our planet for the generations to come. In a world where money isn't the sole and highest good anymore.

Frequently Asked Questions

See all questions

What does one4good do?

one4good is a mobile app platform empowering social and sustainable change.

By preselecting quality projects as by creating a transparent and fun user experience, we want to enable...

What is one4good’s vision & mission?

Why?

Our vision is to build a stable and healthy world where resources are shared equally, and we thrive in balance with the rest of the natural world.

How?

Our mission is to...

How does the one4good platform work and what happens to my monthly contribution?

When you subscribe to our monthly donation model you support our projects as well as one4good.

70% of your contribution goes directly to our projects increasing their impact....